[Ansteorra] Sad news

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Tue Dec 8 16:26:51 PST 2009

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:41:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Karen French <klfrench1023 at att.net>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Sad news

>My dear friends
>
>I just found out that we are being transferred, and we are?moving to
>Jacksonville, Florida

Moving stinks.  I know.  I've completely relocated all my household goods
seven times in the past seven years, and changed addresses more than that.

But Jacksonville's not a bad place: there are pine forests, hills, lovely
beaches on the Atlantic, short winters, less heat and humidity than the Gulf
Coast, and you're just a day's drive from Disneyworld and Cape Canaveral.

Moving out of your comfort zone is, let's face it, uncomfortable.  Sometimes
very much so.  But you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many new
opportunities it brings. :-)

--Cadfan