[Ansteorra] Sad News from Ffynnon Gath

Nicolette DeLeon nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 10:22:38 PST 2009

My heart goes out to all those who knew her. My she always be in your hearts and bring a smile to your face.

RE:
On Saturday, December 12, Rikki Renee Robinson - known to us as Slaine - passed away in Houston from the complications of pneumonia and a systemic infection.  Slaine had a liver transplant six years ago and she had struggled hard with the complications.  According to her family, she will be cremated and memorial services will be held at a later date.

<BIG snip>

In service~
Nicci
"specto a amor necnon honor"