[Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:45:03 PST 2009

Just a short explanation.

This is a cargo trailer not a travel trailer. It would be difficult as well as time consuming to to change registration of the trailer every time crown changes, not to mention insurance, if this is a Kingdom trailer. If it isn't, then it is possible that Oklahoma doesn't require plates on a cargo trailer.
I know that many states have different rules about registration &/or plates for different trailers.

Lady Gabriele

(who has been dreaming about getting a travel trailer)

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)