[Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Thu Dec 3 06:28:45 PST 2009

The trailer in question is *NOT* the/a Kingdom trailer, rather it belongs
personally to HE Namron.  The black Kingdom trailer with the
Ansteorran achievement on its sides does indeed have plates that are
re-registered yearly (not each Crown) to the Kingdom.

Just a reminder what we are looking for; the missing trailer is a white 5x8
box trailer with a red SCA sticker on the upper left corner of the door.  No
plates.

Elizabeta, who still has her fingers crossed for a safe return...