[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Dec 29 15:46:19 PST 2009

That $46 lowtop is for a size 1-3.  Not sure if anyone has feet that
small except for children.  Might I suggest
http://revival.us/shoesandboots.aspx  Not much more than the onsale
Burkingstocks.  $70-80 will get you a shoe that at least looks period.
Modern construction of course but at least the look is right.  Good call
on Marc Carlson's site.

Iaen