[Ansteorra] Form used at Candlemas

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 00:50:55 PST 2009

Mistress Willow de Wisp wrote:
> I have just left Candlemas's A&S which I entered to get a feel for how
> it felt to compete in Ansteorra.  This is what I learned.. . .The
> first thing you should do is get a copy of the form and look at the
> prompts given to the judges.

and later forwarded to the list the text of the Gulf Wars Arts &
Sciences Competition judging form for the static arts.

I thought I'd mention that that form, like the Gulf Wars A&S
Competition judging forms for performance and scholarly papers and the
Ansteorran A&S Judging Forms for all three types of entry, is available
in Microsoft Word format and in PDF on the State of the Arts Website
(which is maintained by the Ansteorran Laurels)
<http://laurel.ansteorra.org/>.  There are also an article under "A&S
Venues" about how the Ansteorran forms are used and several articles
under "A&S Documentation" about how to write documentation that will
impress the judges and help them evaluate your work more fully.

Coblaith Muimnech
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>