[Ansteorra] Kingdom A & S

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:35:05 PST 2009

Vivats to all the marvellously talented gentles who received recognition this day!  I am sorry I missed it.  Rua> Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:30:11 -0600> From: jhirling at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Kingdom A & S> > Below are the top twenty artisans from last weekend's competition. The> letter C indicates that the artisan has been invited to compete at Gulf Wars> as a champion or as an alternate.> > Adelaide de Beaumont - C> Aelfwyn Weldoestre> Alix Tiberga - C> Amata Amati d'Arezzo - C> Ameline DuBois - C> Angelique le Wolfe - C> Anne Barrington - C> Bella Donna Scarlatini - C> Czina Angielcyka (2 top 20 entries) - C> Duncan Hepburn - C> Hanna von Dahl - C> Haraldr Bassi> Serafina de Gratia> James Northfolke> Krag von Berghen - C> Milsande de Frayne - C> Oksana Ganeharova> Sosha Lyons O'Rourke> Tadhg macAedain uiConchabhair> > Their Majesties named Adelaide de Beaumont as their Kingdom Artisan.> Milsande de Frayne and Duncan Hepburn were offered entry into the Order of> the Laurels.> > I extend my gratitude to Mistress Katherine Rose Oliver and Mistress> Milisende de Barcelona for the incredible service they did organizing the> competition and the judges and to their scribe, HL Nicola Setaro; to> Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon and HL Cristyana Lambrecht, stewards, for an> outstanding job of organizing the event and display area; to Her Grace> Ebergaris von Zell for an extraordinary sideboard lunch; to Master Geof and> Mistress Rose for the Laurel's Luncheon; to Mistress Marguerite> Dinard, Kingdom A & S Deputy for Gulf Wars, who now serves to see that our> competitors can make the best showing possible at Gulf Wars; Stargate and> friends for hosting the event; to the over 30 Laurels who judged, and most> especially to the 40 artisans who entered.> > This is as smooth a K A&S as I can recall. Yet, there is always room to> improve. The comments of those in attendance are most welcome.> > > ihon vinson macfergus, OL> Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences> > "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . . it's about learning> how to dance in the rain!"> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org