[Ansteorra] Student chapter?

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Feb 17 10:52:42 PST 2009

You should also talk to folks from Mooneschadowe.  They have a very
active student group that was just recently formally recognized by OSU,
which means they can now receive funds from the University.  In fact,
the members of their student group are receiving the registration fee
and gas money to go to the annual week long "conference" in Mississippi
this March. :-)

Donnchadh