[Ansteorra] Volunteering at Gulf Wars

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:58:57 PST 2009

As head of volunteer point I would ask....ok beg....please do not wait until the last minute to turn in your hours.  We will have a table set up inside the Ansteorran Tent for those that truly have trouble getting to the Volunteer Tent.  I would prefer you come to the tent however if you can't please follow the directions that will be next to the table to fill out the paperwork.  And remember the more you volunteer the more "goodies" you get.

Every 2 hours you get a ticket.  The more tickets the more chances you have at the Volunteer Raffle.
Every 10 hours you get the really cool feathers that Ollj & his Moonschadin Molten Metal Manufactures made.
Every 15 hours you get to pick off the Above & Beyond Table.

As their Majesties have stated Double Points for Sanitation.  You also get double points for late night shifts at Troll and Security.

A couple of other notes I would like to add:

(1) I know Elodie my Ansteorran Coordinator has stated that we need items for the Above & Beyond Table.  Anything you wish to donate would be GREATLY apprecaited.  If you are cleaning out your "closests" and wish to donate items that would be VERY welcomed.  Items for this table do not need to be new or expensive.  The above & beyond table is a Thank You to all who have volunteered a little extra time.  If you have anything to donate please contact elodie_osu at yahoo.com or please have someone you know deliver it to the Volunteer Tent at Gulf War.  Last year you all came through for us...I know you will come through for us again this year.

(2) Due to changes at this years Gulf War ... the Volunteer Raffle has been moved.  With help from my VP Staff and a few others we will have the tent open until 2 p.m. on Saturday for those last minute people to turn in their hours.  The Volunteer Raffle will begin at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and run until we are done...should be done before 6 p.m.  Reminder:  you do not have to be present to win BUT your ticket does need to be with someone you trust will bring you your prize.

(2) I would like that thank Their Majesties for being a wonderful example for the rest of Ansteorra by Volunteering at War.  I can't wait to see you ALL there at Volunteer Point!

YIS,

Ciana O'Hara
GW18 Volunteer Dept Head
Barony of Northkeep