[Ansteorra] SCA in the news again!

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Fri Jan 30 23:02:29 PST 2009

It may be that they had some trouble getting to accurate research. The
web site is a news publication out of
India. I am not sure English is the native language of the writer, but
even if it is, his culture is a bit different even from those local
Americans that picnic and watch. That would explain why he was led to so
many inaccuracies. But he did capture much of the spirit of what we do.
That is a great way to reach new audiences and with this being a
cultural outreach news site, we may be reaching new audiences.

It is quite a positive article. Wish we had some groups in India.

Claire