[Ansteorra] The first song for a Ansteorra songbook

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:52:44 PST 2009

Here is another link to that song from the Kingdom History Page and Countess
Tessa's story of how it came to be.

 Burrow Creek Canyon War Febuary 18 - 20,
1978<http://historian.ansteorra.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148:burrow-creek-canyon-war-febuary-18-20-1978&catid=62:1978-events&Itemid=64>

    I would live to hear it sung, as I have never heard the tune.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:14 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com