[Ansteorra] Thunder Families in Texas/Oklahoma Area

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:13:54 PST 2009

Hello. I am in Wicked Thunder which is in OKC, though I am in Steppes, living in Lewisville.
If I am who you meant, what can I do for you? If I'm not who you meant, I would be very interested in knowing about other Thunders in the area.

Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)> From: danab-steppes at tx.rr.com> To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:50:36 -0600> CC: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Thunder Families in Texas/Oklahoma Area> > I had spoken with someone in lewisville previously who is in a Thunder > family based out of Oklahoma, and cannot find the email in which I > spoke with her. If she could possibly email me or contact me anytime > tonight via phone, it would be greatly appreciated....> > Dana/Fiona the Needleworker> > _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org