[Ansteorra] Duchess found Treasure contest

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 14:02:11 PDT 2009

Duchess Willow de Wisp OL wrote:
> If you find a period treasure at someplace and you buy it send me a
> picture and why you think it is period. If you have a web site that
> show the period item that looks like your thing that would be great.

About a week and a half ago I got some perfect dining spoons at Jo-
Ann Fabric and Crafts.  I put up a temporary webpage about it so I
could share the find with the members of the S.C.A. Newcomers Yahoo!
Group <http://coblaith.net/temp/spoons.html>.    There's nothing in
the photo to give scale, but I can tell you they're almost exactly
the size of the teaspoons in my kitchen drawer.

Does that count?

Coblaith Muimnech
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>