[Ansteorra] Viking Box Class

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 15:59:20 PDT 2009

I'm not sure if this is the same as the handout which Lady Stephanie
mentioned, but there is this article by her in the HOME, SWEET HOME
section of the Florilegium. This might let you follow along even if
she runs out of handouts.  Or at least let you be more prepared by the
time you take her class.

6-board-chest-art (14K)  7/24/08    "Building a Six Board Chest
Patterned After
                                        the Mastermyr Find" by Lady
Stephanie
                                        Lilburn.