[Ansteorra] Crown Finals

John McNama realfolkblues1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:30:29 PDT 2009

Realizing I'm late in this by a country mile, the Order of the Silver Rose
is awarded to the second place finisher in An Tir's Crown.

"*Order of the Silver Rose:* given by the Queen to the person who finishes
second in the Crown Tournament. The token is a pewter medallion of a
heraldic rose, and the order's badge is: *A rose argent, barbed and seeded,
slipped and leaved, proper."

*Regards,
Tjörvi inn Irski
An Tiran transplant who's head is a catch-all for bits of useless
information.
*

*