[Ansteorra] The Cost of Time

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 14:13:43 PDT 2009

I agree with you both wholeheartedly and that the talented artisans should be roundly praised and much more frequently.  I was always cognizant that some of the artisans, volunteers, and participants, have professional lives outside the SCA so the "wages" given up in order to do SCA work of any kind might easily be far more than $25/hour.  On the other hand, do we really think the eBay guy paid for the shield and helm he's selling?  I took the comments to imply we didn't (and I don't think he paid much, if anything, for the items since he didn't seem to know what they are) and that the prices were outrageous in that context.

Pandora

Leslie S. 713-795-0811