[Ansteorra] 3 Queens

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jul 24 16:25:46 PDT 2009

Pah !!Pah!!
Who need Punch when You have the Beauty of Queen Margaret to Dazzle you. (Duchess Conel} The Daisy is beyond reproach. She is witty and her Loveliness  out shines all others.
She is also wise in warfare. Her courage know through out Christendom and the Known World.
To fight for her is to fight for all that is rare and wonderful in the Rose.
I, Papilion the DisGrace of Orleans , have no great wealth like the Baron, but I will bring with me a drink so rare that it is only slightly Worthy to toast Duchess Conal.
I will bring five bottles of Imperium Compound made by the last True Master of the Guild, Master Jonathan de Laufyson. to toast our Queen, Margaret of England the flower of France. I will share it with the nobles who come to fight on Duchess Conel's side and I will swear none will touch my lips.
When we fight for the Rose we must put base things aside and honor all the Ladies by showing them our true and noble spirit.
All the Ladies are so fair and noble that choosing just one is as hard as counting the number of Angels that can dance on the head of a pin. I honor all the Ladies but in my heart there is only my Daisy.
A simple Fool
Papilion