[Ansteorra] Requesting use of EZ-ups and decor for 30th year

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 11:37:20 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

30th year is right around the corner and we need your help!

We are in need of EZ ups for staging areas in the hall at 30th year.  If you can bring one to site for use in the hall on Friday and Saturday, please contact me off list. We would like to have at least one for Their Majesties that would include walls.  We would also like to have 8 others for class areas, but can make do if we have less.  All EZups must be removed from the hall Saturday evening.

Centurian Damon is also in charge of hall decorations and we would like to request banners for use in addition to our Ansteorran banners. If your barony, shire, canton or province would like to place your banner somewhere, please let us know via email (please email both of us).

My thanks
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Hall Coordinator Ansteorran 30th year