[Ansteorra] Attn all 30th year department heads or teachers that will be in the hall

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 11:46:13 PDT 2009

Good afternoon!

If you are organizing an activity or class in the hall for 30th year, please be aware that we will only be providing tables and chairs for you.  Some electrical outlets are available, but you must bring an extension cord if you need access to it.  The outlets are every 20 feet or so and they are around 5-6 feet off of the floor.   You will also be responsible for bringing table cloths since those are not included in our hall rental.

If you need further information, please let me know.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Hall Coordinator Ansteorran 30th year
juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com