[Ansteorra] ISO the Three Queens website

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Tue Jun 23 22:35:43 PDT 2009

That would be because there is no text to see. It's nothing but graphics. So anyone who doesn't
show all images by default will see nothing. Any visually impaired person who browses the net
using a screen reader is just plain outta luck.

Please.... please.... everyone who is designing event websites, stop using nothing but graphic
images for your event web site. We can't cut and paste, we can't even print things well. It's
getting to the point where I am likely to start ignoring/boycotting any event whose website is
nothing but graphics.

Haraldr