[Ansteorra] Suitable breathing armor

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Jun 17 17:08:16 PDT 2009

Hemp is more expensive thanks to some government paranoia.  Hemptraders
carries several weights in both clothing weights and canvas.
http://www.hemptraders.com/  Averages $14 to $17 a yard.  Great material
to work with from what I understand.  It can be dyed but use the proper
dyes.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3246-AA.shtml?lnav=dyes.html  is
one of the companies carrying them.

Iaen