[Ansteorra] LF Sleeveless Surcoat pattern

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 16:11:43 PST 2009

In a message dated 3/3/2009 4:42:47 PM Central Standard Time,
kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com writes:

I have  seen this pattern made up or one very similar on many period clothing
 sites.  I have made this pattern and wear it as well.  It is  comfortable
and warm on winter nights and I have a summer one as  well.  Though when I made
it I didn't put in the back lacings. I know it  isn't period this way, but a
heck of a lot easier to put on when no one is  there to help

Lady Kaitlan

thank you .
I actually "cheated" and didn't put in the back lacings either...:)
Anna ~