[Ansteorra] LF Sleeveless Surcoat pattern

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 4 19:07:19 PST 2009

 There is a 'cheater's" way of doing lacing where you can do it yourself.  I
 had to use the round black elastic cording in a dress that I have that has
 lacing on the sleeves and back.  I just swapped out the leather for the
 elastic and tied it where it was perfect when the dress was on me.  It
 allows me to put the dress on and take it off without help.  Again not
 period but practical.

 Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
 www.bedlambazaar.com
 http://thethunderingherd.net