[Ansteorra] Veiling

Gwynafwy Sinclaire gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:52:01 PST 2009

I remember asking my grandmother about it once.  She told me that it was to keep the men from staring at ladies hair while in church and stay focused on the Priest message.  There are many older ladies that attend Catholic Church down here (Rio Grande Valley) that cover their hair while in church.

Gwyn