[Ansteorra] Thank you

Paula Reed russkievolk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:04:06 PDT 2009

Poklon ot Branislava,

I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude and respect for those who
had a part in presenting the Rose's Breakfast at Gulf War.  First, I
would like to thank Mistress Michelle for her faith in my abilities
and words of support throughout.  Also, Duchess Ebergardis for her
kindness and trust in me to assist her in this lovely treat for the
Roses.  Again my thanks to Sir Asoph for your support, knowledge and
presence (especially on that 2nd omelet shift when I thought I was
going to melt my hand off).  My greatest thanks to all of the Roses
themselves for being so gracious and kind to myself and those who
assisted me in this.  I am, as ever, in awe.

Also, I would like to thank my Lord, Ciaran, you are my rock and
thanks for putting up with my moments of panic.  My thanks to Ly.
Shanna, who was invaluable to me in more ways than I can mention.
Many thanks to HE Dominique for assisting me with the dicing up of
many things.  My thanks to HL Adena for being the best omelet buddy
and HE Master Lucais for his finesse with crepes.  Thanks to the
chicka-brigade Caterina, Claire, Angelique and Mirabelis for all of
your support and assistance.  Finally, thank you brother Roland for
getting up so early to help set up, HL Valia and Ld. Redhawk who
washed all of the dishes and HE Pooky for the foot rubbings!

Vsegda
k vashim uslugam,
Ly. Branislava Volkova