[Ansteorra] Coronation of Jonathan I

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:16:11 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra

   From time to time I will post links to article about our history.  This
is a link to an article on the Ansteorran History Wiki describing the final
Principality Court and first Kingdom Court.

Coronation of Jonathan
I<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Coronation_of_Jonathan_I>

  This is paraphrased form an article in the August A.S. XIV BlackStar.  It
does not say who wrote the original article.  If anyone knows please let me
know and I will see if I can get permission to post the original, rather
than a paraphrase of it.

  Cam anyone tell me more information about The Silver Chalice of Chivalry?

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan