[Ansteorra] 30th Year Celibration Laurel's A&S Competition

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 08:53:39 PDT 2009

Unto the Order of the Laurels does Baroness Alys Durivau send greetings.

We are quickly approaching the 30th anniversary of our beloved Kingdom and to help mark this auspicious milestone an A&S competition has been planned.   All Laurels are hereby invited to take part in this competition to be held at the 30th Year Celibration Event in July.  The compeition is designed to showcase the skill, knowledge and beauty that our leaders in the Arts and Sciences possess.

The format is as follows:

It will be a one piece entry; documentation is required.

The piece should be something made in the last three years that has not been entered in more than three other displays or competitions.

I will be asking members of the order of the Iris to judge using the standard judging forms.

The prize is a beautiful 'barrel' chair, constructed by HL Alejandro and HL Amalia.

More information on the exact schedule will be published as available, but please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Yours in Service,

Alys
alysd38 at yahoo.com