[Ansteorra] History Question

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun May 3 08:22:19 PDT 2009

I am sure that someone that knows for sure will speak up, but I will note that in the Sumptuary Laws section of Kingdom Law there is a Grandfather Clause section for coronets that do nto fot the standard forms listed.  Under there Seamus and Karlanna are listed as having "Spearhead" County coronets.

That would seem to describe these particular ones depicted in the picture.

Cheers,
Alasdair