[Ansteorra] Washed fighter cards

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:01:27 PDT 2009

At 07:41 PM 5/19/2009, you wrote:

>Yes, I can make you a new card if it is lost, stolen, or sweated on
>too much (blech)--one recommedation to preserve your card is to
>either get it laminated or to just cover it with packing tape to
>make a 'pseudo-laminate'.

A couple of other options:

1. Get one of those clear plastic covers that the kids use for
Pokemon cards, and put the card in there.

2. Go to Tandy and get a wallet insert (those clear plastic things
you put credit and ID cards in.) You can keep your authorization card
and your membership card right next to each other that way.

         -Tivar Moondragon