[Ansteorra] Washed fighter cards

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:15:21 PDT 2009

My buddies used to use packing tape to affix theirs to the backs of
their shields. I kept mine in my wallet next to my driver's license
because the only place I was ever asked for it was at Pennsic, where I
also had to prove I was the person on the card with real world ID. Not
sure why I never got asked to show it... maybe because I'm a girl,
people assume if I have gone to the effort of getting my own armour
together that I've probably gone through authorization too.

If any ladies out there are reading this thread still... about how
long do I have to wait after birth before getting back in armour?

~Eve