[Ansteorra] "ENGLISH, VARLET--DOST SPEAK IT?"

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 22:54:32 PDT 2009

"Know'st thou what they call 'paine perdue' in France?..."

That would be breakfast wouldn't it? As in 'French Toast'?
Just remembering what you said in camp the other night.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)