[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

Rose M. Welch love at roseandchad.net
Sat Nov 7 18:17:02 PST 2009

eleanor cleavely wrote: "I think that, if we really wanted to and were seriously willing to put forth the effort, we could go from charters to originals."

I agree that Ansteorra has the capability here, but the questions remains of desire. Do the artisans of Ansteorra want to put forth the effort? I don't, but I'm only one voice.

Another question is to the people who are getting scrolls and not making them. Are you happy with the current system, or would you like to see a change? I mean, the efforts would be made at least partially on your behalf, so having your opinion would probably further the discussion. :)

So, anyway, we're left with the questions of desire to produce and the desire to consume. Are these desires there?

Just a thought.

Rose the Obnoxious