[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 43, Issue 7

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 07:39:41 PST 2009

I agree with you Rose. Though they are pre-printed, each is a small work of art, unique and wonderful in the details and creativity of the painter. I can see creating original work for grant level awards and higher, but for the others I think that the system we have now works well. I also like the way that the painter's name is read in court. Even a beginner can get recognition for an early work well done. That encourages them to continue to improve their craft. I tried painting and actually began one charter, but found I just didn't have the time required to dedicate to the craft. I admire and respect all of those who do. Thanks to all of you!

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich