[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion follow up

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Nov 12 11:49:30 PST 2009

I would like to address some of the concerns that have arisen over activities scheduled at the upcoming Queen's Champion Event. The focus of the Queen's Champion Event will remain on the Rapier tournament and Rapier community...any heavy weapons or youth combat that might occur will only do so is such a manner so as to not detract from the primary activity of the event. However since this is a camping event and unlike some other previous Queen's Champion events we wanted  to make sure there was something for everyone to do.

All the extra activities offered at this event were done so after discussing them with Her Majesty. As this event is to honor Her Majesty I deferred to her wishes in the planning of any activities not specifically focusing on Rapier combat..

Kindly
Ian
Event Steward