[Ansteorra] Class on Renaissance Music

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Nov 18 04:56:03 PST 2009

Ah... a bit of a drive from Northkeep, especially on a Tuesday night.
Sigh....Perhaps you would be willing to teach at our collegian event,
wIinterKingdom, in February.   Please, pretty please with sugar (yes, I
have that valuable commodity) on top??  At any rate, I'll be looking
forward to your web space.

Ismet