[Ansteorra] Class on Renaissance Music

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:37:56 PST 2009

Lord Ismet,

Due to the work schedule I am required to maintain in my Mundne life, it is
almost impossible for me to attend any events. If I am able to alleviate
myself of my obligations or move them to different days, I certainly will
come teach.

However, if there is enough interest to merit the trip (and a bed
somewhere), I would not be adverse to making an overnight trip up to teach
during the week on a more convenient day and time for those in the area. My
current work schedule leaves Monday afternoon through Friday evening open to
me. I can certainly be convinced to make a trip to Northkeep, as it gives me
an excuse to visit some friends who live on the way.

-Alessandro Zorzi
(Jeff Clark)