[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 10 04:53:20 PST 2009

Mistress Caterina wrote:

>I personally know several people who have voiced a desire to produce original work, not only for the few scrolls aforementioned, but for all awards.

They're in luck -- they can do original work any time they want to.  The ideal situation is to recommend somebody for an award and do the scroll oneself.  (In one spectacular case, the original scroll was so unique the the King and Queen who originally refused the award recommendation changed their minds and gave it out.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin