[Ansteorra] A tragedy for our neighbors to the East

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:03:08 PST 2009

Please take a moment from your revels this Thanksgiving to offer a
prayer for the child of one of our Gleann Abhann neighbors. Trystan and
his mother were at Ansteorra's XXX Anniversary and visited with the
Company of Saint Sebastian in our camp. He enjoyed our hospitality,
played with my son and others and was even watched over by members of
the Company in the evening so his mother could enjoy the Hafla Saturday
evening. He was found yesterday in a horse pasture near his home,
apparently the victim of either a kick to the chest or stepped on by a
horse according to news reports. I myself just got off the phone with
another member of the Shire of Ardenroe who also visited with us and who
has been a longtime friend of Trystan's mother.

Please have a thought for his mother as well. I can't imagine myself
having to go through this, especially at this time of year.

YIS

Lord Engenulf de Vienville
Captain
Company of Saint Sebastian