[Ansteorra] BG Stone Soup

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 15 09:44:50 PDT 2009

Colin asked:

>I know the story.  I'd guess we all know the story.
>
>What I don't know is how it's done in the SCA (apparently it has been done
>before from the post) and how Gwyneth wants it to work for her feast.

Anything that tastes good boiled with beef, to an average palate.

Think beef stew or gumbo.  Any meat that goes with beef (pork, etc.) any vegetable (potatoes, carrots, peas, beans, rice, etc.), any herbs or spices that go with beef.

Nothing really hot or spicy that lots of people don't like or can't eat (jalapenos, radishes, etc.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin