[Ansteorra] Archery tournament and open range at Bryn Gwlad 30 Anniversary

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 09:05:59 PDT 2009

Looking for something to do this Saturday at Bryn Gwlad 30 Anniversary well look no further. Come join us in the morning for our archery tournament (from 11-1) and then open shooting (loaner bows available) once the tournament ends. Equipment inspection and practice starts at 10 and if court is over at 11 the tournament will start then. Unlike previous years we have a longer range this year so we will hope to make it challenging for you.

All are invited for the afternoon open shooting, equipment and instruction is available. Come by for a few minutes or spend the afternoon with us, it is up to you.

Hope to see you there
Dante