[Ansteorra] OT: Sad News for the Knowne world

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:27:10 PDT 2009

I too lived in Caid and I did get to see them sit the throne for the first time.  I also recently was able to see her at Gulf Wars and when she elevated my friend Teleri to the Order of the Laurel at she and Sven's stepping down recently.  I am in shock and tears.  She was a light and a friend to many.  There will be a ceremony for her at the upcoming Great West War.  I will be attending.  I will send the love of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Please call everyone you know and tell them you love them.  I did!

Melisande