[Ansteorra] Traffic Alert for those traveling to Ursae Lyons III via I - 35

shea130 at aol.com shea130 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 07:07:02 PDT 2009

According to TRANSGUIDE:

All lanes of IH35 at Walters is scheduled to be closed beginning at 11:00 PM on Friday night and reopening at 5:00 AM Monday morning in order to demolish a bridge.

To get around this, I strongly urge those of you traveling to Ursae Lyons III to take I- 410 W to US - 281 S and exit to I - 35 S to Laredo.  This route will add only two miles to your trip and probably save you countless minutes.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Barony of Bjornsborg and Usae Lyons III.

Yours in service,

Lady Elspeth MacAuslane of Balloch

Event Steward

Ursae Lyons III