[Ansteorra] WHITE SCARF QUESTION

Barbara d alysd38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:41:01 PDT 2009

I hate to be a curmudgen, but neither is a title.  Cadet is like student.  You would not call a sixth grader "Student Helen" and no one is properly styled "Cadet Helen".

"Red Scarf" is Ansteorran slang for cadet.  I don't care for it....I would not like to be called "green belt" ....but that is just me.

Alys