[Ansteorra] WHITE SCARF QUESTION

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:50:43 PDT 2009

no, you would not address someone as "cadet so and so", just like you
would not use the titles Protege, squire or Apprentice before a
persons name.

I have, however called a great many people onto the list as "Lord so
and so, Cadet to Don..." or "His Lordship, Squire to Sir..." These are
commonly used, and are well accepted.

None of the student titles or insignia is officially recognized or
protected as I recall, however each one represented a formal
relationship between a teacher and student, and part of that
relationship is public recognition.
Ivo Blackhawk