[Ansteorra] Youth Combat Heraldry Badge Question

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:12:24 PDT 2009

Um, yeah, what he said. I made it for one event and it got a request for another event and the image took off from there for good or bad. (search the Ansteorran mailing list archive for the full story)

I can send you whatever you need but I strongly suggest that you work with a herald to create something that all our Youth would be proud to display. My heraldry foo has long gone dormant. There are far more talented folks that would be more than happy to help you. :)

And Coblaith, here is the correct spelling of my name:

♫
Baronessa Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
:D