[Ansteorra] Mommy, where do arms come from?

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Apr 16 16:39:39 PDT 2010

Your comment reminded us of a part of the book called "Sarum" which is a
history in the Mitchener style about old Salisbury (highly recommend)
which traces that area from the stone age to WWII.  If I remember
correctly there is a family in that novel that does exactly what you
mentioned.  How cool....

Ismet and Damon