[Ansteorra] Name Submission

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:32:56 PDT 2010

First stop is your local branch herald. If your local branch doesn't have a
herald, perhaps try a nearby branch, or maybe even the regional deputy
herald. SCA-related web pages don't give mailing addresses, but you can find
the appropriate contact and get the necessary snail-mail information via
e-mail.

Failing that, the pages http://herald.ansteorra.org/submissions.php  and
http://herald.ansteorra.org/docs/whosends.php might be helpful.

The Ansteorran College of Heralds home page is
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/.

I hope this can help!

Detlef