[Ansteorra] Name Submission

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 14:43:55 PDT 2010

Conn wrote:
> I cant seem to find an address to send my name submission in to, Is
> there anyone that can help me out?

If you live in a branch that has a branch herald, you pay your
submission fee to your branch treasurer, then show the receipt and
give the submission packet to your branch herald.

If you live in crown lands or in a branch that has no branch herald,
you send your submission packet, fee enclosed, to your regional herald.

Go to <http://herald.ansteorra.org/contacts.php> to find an e-mail
address for the relevant officer.  If you can't meet to hand over the
paperwork in person, you should be able to get a mailing address
direct from her or him.

By the way, if you haven't already had a consulting herald go over
your name documentation and the summary thereof on the form to make
sure you've not missed anything, you should before you submit it.  It
could help you avoid a return.  If the herald you're submitting
through can't help you with that and you don't know anyone else who
can, drop me a line off-list.  I'd be happy to.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>