[Ansteorra] Powdered Ink?

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:49:45 PDT 2010

Thank you all for the wonderful information. I am actually asking for non
SCA reasons. I work at a museum that does living history programs three
times a year and in between our events our ink drys out. We typically use
quill on paper. The James Townsend looks like it will work beautifully.
Though I may tease our maintenance crew by suggesting that they collect the
lamp black for us we do have a fairly ready supply at the end of our
December event. I will  check on the other resources for SCA purposes as
well.

Thank you all,
Pippa