[Ansteorra] museums and the SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 12:41:22 PDT 2010

Greetings Pippa,

Since you mentioned working at a museum, I do have this file in the
EDUCATION section of the Florilegium:
museums-msg (44K) 3/23/03 Experiences in museums by SCA people.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EDUCATION/museums-msg.html

The reception by museums of SCA people through the years has been
mixed, probably because the actions of various SCA folks has varied.
I'd like to think that it is improving though. I'd appreciate any
comments you might have on this. Either on this list, or to me by
private email.  The same goes for anyone else who has worked at
museums or has used them for research.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------